Saturday, October 13, 2007

Progress

I have been a little behind, which is quite remiss of me, however, I am trying to catch up apace. Although I am a bit tentative about putting photos on the web, I can see I am really going to like using Flickr to organise my photos. I think this may be a good way to actually store/archive photos. I have been gradually scanning all my photo collections onto my hard-drive and backing them up on CD, having them on the web will be even better. I have a really good scanner that scans photos and negatives, which was not expensive. The scanner has a program that allows me to restore photos that are scratched etc, so I am gradually becoming rather adept at this and find the end results very impressive. As I do a bit of scrap-booking I have been keen to do it online, so am intending to experiment with Flickr. The possibilities are endless

No comments: